Sunday, September 7, 2014

Caleb Benz: About Myself

What's up ya'll? My name is Caleb I am a Sophomore this year. I am from Eagan, a suburb of Minneapolis. I have a younger sister who is a Senior this year, and my dog (bichon shih tzu) Dixie. In high school I played Football, Basketball and Baseball Freshman year and Sophomore year I switched over to running cross country, playing tennis and ping pong.

I was just admitted to the business school this summer, it was an amazing feeling. I plan on double majoring in Finance, Investment, and Banking, and Entrepreneurship. Also, hopefully a minor in Spanish if I make it. I want to study abroad Junior year in Madrid, Seville, or Barcelona.

This summer I had a full time internship working in the finance/accounting department of a nationwide flooring company. It was an excellent experience because I not only learned more than I could imagine about the business world, but I was also able to make some money.

Another amazing thing I was able to do this summer was visit Turks and Caicos with my entire family to celebrate my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, not as much partying going on with the grandparents compared to senior year in Mexico.



I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and can't wait for the semester to get rollin'.

-Caleb 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also interested in studying abroad somewhere in Spain! Great picture!

Unknown said...

I also went to Mexico during my senior year in high school. Seemed like you had fun, I know I did too!