![]() |
| Me and my dog, Jessie |
Hi Everyone! My name is Madeleine Moeller. I am a senior (which
is hard to believe how fast time flies!) and I am from a southwest suburb of Chicago,
called LaGrange. I am studying Accounting and I am in the Integrated Masters of
Accountancy (IMAcc) Program here in the Business School, which basically means
I will be on an internship next semester and then I will graduate with my
undergrad degree but I will come back to Madison for graduate school for that
next year.
| Summer night at the Terrace |
This summer I was working in Madison as an Advisor at SOAR
for the Wisconsin School of Business. Since I was in Madison, I was able to
enjoy many afternoons and evenings at my favorite spot on campus – the
terrace! It was my goal this
summer to go at last once a week to enjoy the sunset. I definitely recommend
staying in Madison at least one summer if you can!
An interesting fact about me is that I studied abroad last
summer in Copenhagen, Denmark. It was a really great experience and I
absolutely love Copenhagen! I even made a website about my study abroad
experience for class project last Fall.
![]() |
| In Copenhagen |
I love being involved on campus! I am in AKPsi
business fraternity and Beta Alpha Psi accounting fraternity and I teach a
1-credit business course, Compass, for newly admitted business students. In my
free time, I love to cook, watch movies, take pictures, and swim - I used to
swim on the university swim team! I don't think of myself as a good writer, but I am definitely striving to become better and I hope this class can help me perfect my writing skills.
I am looking forward to meeting you all in this class!
On Wisconsin!
Madeleine


3 comments:
I am looking forward to studying abroad next spring! I enjoy hearing about other people's experiences abroad and how it has changed their lives!
I've never been to Copenhagen, but I do a lot of international traveling and I know I'd love to visit there. Any suggestions as to cool places there that I should visit?
If you have some when you're in Europe next, visit a place called Nomads, in Amsterdam. It's a very cool hookah bar with tasty Mediterranean food and a really chill atmosphere.
Nicole,
YES! Studying abroad was amazing, get excited for the spring! Where are you going?
Carolyn,
I would definitely recommend visiting Copenhagen, it is truly amazing! I would first recommend going in the summer - the weather is sooo much nicer! My number one suggestion is to go to Tivoli, which is this awesome garden/amusement park. And I will definitely put Nomads on my list of places to travel! Thanks!
Madeleine
Post a Comment