My
search for a book began at Amazon.com where I started to search the words
information, media, and technology. I found a couple books that other students
in the discussion had already selected for their book, but I did come across
this book, “Paper Knowledge,” and two other candidates that were, “Graphesis,”
and, “Hypercities.” After searching these books in the databases of WorldCat,
Google Books, and Library Thing, it was clear that the book, “Paper Knowledge,”
by Lisa Gitelman was the book that was most relevant to what we have learned in
class so far, and the information society in general. I wTuesday, October 14, 2014
Paper Knowledge by Lisa Gitelman
My
search for a book began at Amazon.com where I started to search the words
information, media, and technology. I found a couple books that other students
in the discussion had already selected for their book, but I did come across
this book, “Paper Knowledge,” and two other candidates that were, “Graphesis,”
and, “Hypercities.” After searching these books in the databases of WorldCat,
Google Books, and Library Thing, it was clear that the book, “Paper Knowledge,”
by Lisa Gitelman was the book that was most relevant to what we have learned in
class so far, and the information society in general. I w
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment