Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Week 8
If you searched my phone number on the whitepages website, you wouldn't find any information about me because my phone is not a landline and I am not even the one paying the bill. If you searched my zip code on the FactFinder website, you would find that I'm from a medium sized town, with a majority of the population being high school educated, white, and middle class. Since my profile is set to private on Facebook, you can only see one of my profile pictures and none of my information without adding me first. I couldn't find myself on Myspace and my twitter is also private so you can only seem my Twitter Pic and none of my tweets. I think it is to my benefit that you can't find out much information about me on these social media sites without my prior approval so I know who is seeing my information and for what reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment