Better late than never! As I look back at my posts for this semester, I noticed a couple things have changed, but a lot has stayed the same. I noticed that on these posts, everything was very straight and to the point. I would sit down and just write what was on my mind, which is very different from a formal paper. I think these posts allow us to have more of a "true voice" and are more accurate descriptions of who we are. Also, it was also very obvious to me which posts I enjoyed, and which ones I disliked. The tone and lengths of the blog posts that I liked were much more positive and lengthier.
I truly found almost all of the assignments beneficial to the class structure and engaging when it can time for class discussions. The expansion of my knowledge about today's society and our information technologies is something that I have greatly enjoyed in this class. Rereading my posts made that very clear. Each week I learned something new and useful about the society that we live in.
No comments:
Post a Comment