Monday, December 1, 2014
Self Presentation
Looking through my blogposts throughout this semester, I noticed a change of confidence and voice in my writing. I was very intimidated with the fact that my peers were reading my work and that made me very uncomfortable. As I got more experience and had more flexibility in what I could write about, I found that my writing and confidence got better. My best posts were ones that I was interested in such as writing about a piece of technology, life without a phone for a weekend, getting to choose a certain video to watch and write about, etc. I still have a lot more improvement as far as my writing goes, but if it weren't for these blogposts, I wouldn't have become more confident. Although, I'd say that an in person representation of myself is better than the online version of me. I feel as though I can ask questions in person if I don't understand something, unlike online in these blogposts. Asking questions and then understanding based on those questions is my strength when it comes to in-person discussions in particular.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment