I love being in Madison and being home this summer made me realize even more how much I love it! My friends and I hope to live here next summer and enjoy the city outside of the busy life of the school year.
This summer I was a camp counselor at a country club at home and had so much fun hanging out with my 23- 6th grade girls every day and babysitting for a family every day after camp!
I'm essentially taking this class to fulfill a comm B requirement but after the first week, I'm really interested to see what the class is all about and what knowledge I can gain from it!
In high school I didn't particularly enjoy writing, but most of the writing assignments I had were always very strict in what we could write about. After seeing that there are papers that can be written that are geared more toward the interest of the students, I have begun to see that writing is an opportunity for expression, whether it be of opinion or knowledge. I am interested to see what types of writing assignments we will have and how we can put our own personality into each one.
In my free time, I like to work out, watch my favorite TV shows like Keeping up With the Kardashians and The Bachelor, hang out with my friends, and be outside as much as possible especially on nice days!
I look forward to reading everyone's introductions!

No comments:
Post a Comment