Sunday, September 7, 2014

Introduction - Chase Bauernfeind

Hello everyone! My name is Chase Bauernfeind and I am from Chanhassen, Minnesota. I'm a sophomore double majoring in Finance and Real Estate and I was fortunate enough to be one of sixty direct admits of the The Wisconsin School of Business. I'm currently employed here in Madison at the Kollege Klub and I'm also involved in Greek life as a member of the Alpha Lambda Chapter of Sigma Chi.

 My interests include almost any sport you can think of whether its football, lacrosse, basketball ect. In high school I played football and lacrosse and was captain of my lacrosse team senior year. I strive to live an active, healthy lifestyle. This summer I got certified as a personal trainer and was a personal trainer for athletes at my high school. Other than sports I enjoy going to my cabin in northern Minnesota and hanging out with my good friend tag (see picture below) and spending time with my family.


I'm essentially taking this class to fulfill my comm b requirement but I choose this class because it seemed like the most interesting of all the classes that could full fill comm b.

I have never really struggled with writing growing up due to the simplistic design of the five paragraph essay in high school. I enjoy writing about things that I have a lot of interest and knowledge about and/or a strong opinion on because the ideas come much more naturally. Creativity has usually been one of my main weakness. As a future business professional my writing will be more formal and will have to get points across quickly.

I can't wait to get to know all of you better and I will see you guys in class!


1 comment:

Grace G said...

Wow Chase I had no idea you were into health and fitness!!! That's so neat!! I never would of guessed. Never heard of Sigma Chi but I'm sure it's a ton of fun! I too am from Minnesota... we should hang out sometime?? Lmk.
Xoxo, Grace