Monday, November 17, 2014

Aris

Before reading about this app and actually downloading it and checking it out, I had no idea this sort of "augmented reality" game existed. The game I checked out was "KKOMAMON" where you are forced to walk around, collect virtual jelly beans, and catch kkomamon. It was a little cold outside for me to want to go wander around outside and I doubt I was the only one that thought this. This game is a cool concept, but I don't feel like it'll appeal to the average iPhone game user. iPhone games, for the most part, are enjoyed because you can play them anywhere and you can play in the comfort of your home. This game doesn't really fit that concept. Maybe if the weather wasn't as bad and there was some sort of group competition within a game this app would be a little more enjoyable.

No comments: