Monday, November 17, 2014

ARIS

I was very confused at first looking at this app, and reading the website didn't give me much clarity. I finally started to get it when I looked through multiple different games and zoomed out on the maps to see the different checkpoints along the way through the game. I find this site to be interesting because it puts a new spin on phone games. Instead of sitting in your apartment staring at a screen and not moving, this app has you staring at a screen while moving. While potentially a little unsafe, I think this app could be a fun thing to do on a warm summer day with some friends. Winter night at 11:00pm… not so much. Overall interesting find, I may refer to this in the spring when I'm itching to spend a day outside!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree in the fact that this is a very interesting app and a new experience in terms of interactive games. Although, the particular games I looked at seemed pretty ordinary and boring, but I'm sure if there were some cool and complex games I'd love to take a look at them and try it out!