Monday, November 17, 2014
Aris
As I was exploring this app, I realized how cool it was. I never knew that there was an app that created an interactive way to explore the city you are located in. Some of the games I tried to do was the Greenbush Game, Dow Day, and UW Campus Tour. Honestly, I do not find any need for this app or to participate in it. It's an awesome idea, but pretty unrealistic and it takes time. Having to go from place to place on missions doesn't seem like something people would want to take time to do out of their busy days, especially when there's other games that you can play in the comfort of your home and make you feel interactive. Overall, this is a great idea, but there needs to be some major modifications in order for this app to be successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, I thought Aris was really cool.
Post a Comment