When I heard about the online assignment I thought I won't be able to do it over the weekend. But overall I'll say my experience is okay and not as bad as I thought. I print off all the online readings earlier on Friday, I emailed whoever I need to email during Friday as well. I don't have any online assignment during the weekend so I think I'll be fine but I'm still kind of afraid to be disconnected for two days. I worked during friday and Saturday so these time wasn't too hard to kill. I only use my computer once during Saturday night to skype with my mum for an hour. Usually when I skype with her I tend to look other websites and social medias but this time I fully focused on the conversation we had since I'm only allow to skype. I think overall the experience went well, it helps us to understand the importance of the technologies. At the same time, it allowed us to experience what it will like to be fully separate away from the social media.
-Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment