I began my search with Madison. I was not surprised by it having the least amount of job opportunities out of my three choices. One thing that I did notice was a high percentage of the jobs paying on hourly wages rather than having salaries listed. After that, I researched my hometown of Cleveland, Ohio. This was the median for number of jobs listed on the site. The jobs in Cleveland involved a lot of sales representatives and regional managers. Finally, I researched San Diego. One day I would love to move to warm place in California. San Diego had the highest number of jobs listed. Similar to Madison, it had a large number of hourly wage jobs. San Diego had the most technology based jobs.
I would say that most of the jobs on this site did not seem very appealing. I have trouble wrapping my head around the thought of getting a job off the internet. I can understand a lot of technology based jobs being found on the internet because those are the type of people the companies are looking for, but I am not that type of person.
1 comment:
A little bit surprised that San Diego had the most but i guess considering it was going up against Madison and Cleveland it wasn't too surprising.
Post a Comment