I read through the website before I launched the app so I have some kind of ideas of what I'm supposed to do. I look through the list and choose the game called "secret places" it is a game that you have to talk to different people to find out interesting site around madison. First I found it pretty interesting because there are several places I don't know. However later on there isn't many changes involved in the process of completing the game so in the end it was pretty boring. I think I can picture myself playing this game during my leisure time but honestly it is not that fun to play.
-Sara
2 comments:
BORING was the key word! I think it is a reflection on just how much animation and stimulation is required in modern gaming to keep our attention and interest with it for just a short period of time. I agree that it was cool in general to have the opportunity to do something like this, but don't know if this is something that actually taught me anything other then to avoid outdated technology.
I agree! Pretty boring! The concept is cool but it is clearly educationally based. That's not bad considering this is a class, but I feel like it tries to come off as something else. I wonder what the motive is. They say they are a game, but really are just locating us and telling us facts we could find on the internet.. hmm.
Post a Comment